Wild women of the world rise up! Welcome to our brand new collection, Outlaws & Bandits. Inspired by the late, great, badass women of our past, Outlaws is an iconic homage to game-changing frontierswomen such as Martha “Calamity” Jane and Rose Dunn. Just like these wild women of the West, Outlaws is striking, heart-on-sleeve, beautiful and bold; a collection channelling both strength and femininity, hand in hand. Magical labradorite stones sit alongside fiery carnelians, with flashes of striking turquoise. Heavily oxidised silver adds a depth and sense of mystery to many of our Outlaws pieces, and the introduction of hand-cut leather adds a whole new dimension to this collection. So, Bandit Beauties and Wild Women, what are you waiting for?!
Frontierswoman, Martha ‘Calamity’ Jane was not one to shroud her shady occupation with phony names and a fantasy past. Honest and friendly with daredevil ways (we love her….!) Her professional scout occupation inspired us to create THE most awesome ring in her honour, Martha Jane.
Lightly oxidised to bring out her detailing, and sat on a flattering split shank, we cannot get enough of her!
Pair her up with our Nellie midi, and shoot for the stars!
“All the woman who are independent, throw your hands up at me” (…yes these are Destiny’s Child lyrics)
* Rings are custom orders, as each one is sized, by hand, to order, so cannot be exchanged or refunded (unless deemed faulty by BMM). It is up to the customer to provide us with the correct ring size!
*If you would like gold but it says “out of stock” please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you do order the wrong size by mistake, we do offer a re-size service, starting from £10, which you can find details on, and order, HERE.
* Due to the nature of the gorgeous stones we choose, there may be some colour, shape and size variation which just adds to the uniqueness of each piece we create! Many of our semi-precious stones have natural “inclusions”. These can look like mini explosions or shooting star lines within the stone (not on the surface). Bonus points!
* Leather is responsibly sourced, and hand-cut so can vary slightly in shape, thickness, finish and width.
* Check out our simple-to-sift-through FAQs section for full shipping and delivery timeframes, and answers to any questions you may have, including RING SIZE INFO! xx