India Rose Earrings
Wild women of the world rise up!
Welcome to our brand new collection, Outlaws & Bandits. Inspired by the late, great, badass women of our past, Outlaws is an iconic homage to game-changing frontierswomen such as Martha “Calamity” Jane and Rose Dunn. Just like these wild women of the West, Outlaws is striking, heart-on-sleeve, beautiful and bold; a collection channelling both strength and femininity, hand in hand. Magical labradorite stones sit alongside fiery carnelians, with flashes of striking turquoise. Heavily oxidised silver adds a depth and sense of mystery to many of our Outlaws pieces, and the introduction of hand-cut leather adds a whole new dimension to this collection. So, Bandit Beauties and Wild Women, what are you waiting for?!
INDIA ROSE EARRINGS
A heavily oxidised finish, gives India Rose texture, depth and mystery. Wear them to bring you luck on your soul searching journey.
An intriguing take on the classic hoop, their delicate detailing will undeniably spark up a conversation or two! Wear them with their matching necklace, for a statement combination.
Our India Rose Earrings are sold in pairs.
We currently cast India Rose in sterling silver & 9 carat gold. If you would like gold but it says “out of stock” please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Rings are custom orders, as each one is sized, by hand, to order, so cannot be exchanged or refunded (unless deemed faulty by BMM). It is up to the customer to provide us with the correct ring size!
* If you do order the wrong size by mistake, we do offer a re-size service, starting from £10, which you can find details on, and order, HERE.
* Due to the nature of the gorgeous stones we choose, there may be some colour, shape and size variation which just adds to the uniqueness of each piece we create! Many of our semi-precious stones have natural “inclusions”. These can look like mini explosions or shooting star lines within the stone (not on the surface). Bonus points!
* Leather is responsibly sourced, and hand-cut so can vary slightly in shape, thickness, finish and width.
* Check out our simple-to-sift-through FAQs section for full shipping and delivery timeframes, and answers to any questions you may have, including RING SIZE INFO! xx