· Bespoke Wedding Collection ·
Welcome to the world of BMM Weddings! We’ve been crafting and creating beautiful, bespoke wedding & engagement rings for almost 4 years now, and we thought it was about time we put together some of our all-time favourite designs for you to choose from! The Wedding Collection is a beautifully curated selection of our favourite shapes, stones and colours. If you fall in love with a certain ring, but require a different stone, please use the ENQUIRY FORM and let us know the name of the ring you’re interested in, as well as the alternative stone, or stone colours, that you would prefer. We’ll do our best to get back to you quickly, so that we can discuss your Bespoke idea.
· Derowen · From the beautiful Cornish word meaning ‘oak’, Derowen is a beautiful, nature inspired engagement ring, echoing the shapes of leaves and petals.
We currently cast her in 9 carat yellow, rose or white gold. For prices in 18 carat yellow or white gold and sterling silver please use the ENQUIRY FORM.
Who wears Derowen? She is a lover of all things magical and ethereal. The Derowen girl is energetic, enthusiastic and extremely passionate. She’s a stickler for the finest of details and is easily excitable. She’s always one to compliment others, and she’s a true romantic at heart.
9 carat yellow/ rose/ white gold
10x5mm marquise stone
Width of band approx 1.8mm
Current stone options for Derowen:
– Aquamarine (soft blue)
– Mozambique Garnet (deep red)
– Crystal Zircon (diamond-esque)
– Black Zircon (set either way up- normally, or as a stud)
– Green Zircon (Emerald- esque)
* For diamonds, black diamonds & other stones, please use the ENQUIRY FORM
* For a slightly smaller, more dainty look, why not check out our BRANNOCK RING (5mm stone, slightly more delicate-looking band)
– Please allow 4-6weeks for us to hand-craft each piece from our Wedding Collection. We don’t keep “stock” of these beautiful items, and make each one to order, selecting the perfect stone for each ring. You will receive an “Order Complete” email the day your item is shipped; you can then expect your item the following day.
– As with all of our stones, each one is unique so colours, shapes & cut may vary slightly from those pictured. We will always choose the best stone, in our opinion, for your ring.
– All rings are deemed to be Custom Orders, as they are made to order, so we do not accept refunds nor exchanges. (Please see Ts & Cs for more information)
– Should you require a re-size (if you absolutely had to guess when ordering!), you can order this HERE.