· Bespoke Wedding Collection ·
Welcome to the world of BMM Weddings! We’ve been crafting and creating beautiful, bespoke wedding & engagement rings for almost 4 years now, and we thought it was about time we put together some of our all-time favourite designs for you to choose from! The Wedding Collection is a beautifully curated selection of our favourite shapes, stones and colours. If you fall in love with a certain ring, but require a different stone, please use the ENQUIRY FORM and let us know the name of the ring you’re interested in, as well as the alternative stone, or stone colours, that you would prefer. We’ll do our best to get back to you quickly, so that we can discuss your Bespoke idea.
· Conwenna · Old Cornish name derived from the Celtic kwon “hound”and windo “white, bright, fair, blessed” Conwenna is an eye catching choice for an engagement ring. (She’d also make for a winner of an anniversary gift, pre-wedding gift, or even a birthday treat!)
We currently cast her in 9 carat yellow, rose or white gold. For prices in 18 carat yellow or white gold and sterling silver please use the ENQUIRY FORM.
Who wears Conwenna? She is a classic beauty. This girl is gorgeous, beautifully put together, stylish and takes huge pride in her appearance. She’s friendly, and warm, and theres most definitely nothing average about her!
9 carat yellow/ rose/ white gold
6x6mm cushion cut square stone
Width of band approx 1.8mm
Current stone options for Conwenna:
– Smokey Quartz (chocolate)
– Morganite (blush pink)
– Mozambique Garnet (deep red) Available as standard or checkerboard.
– Aquamarine (soft blue)
– Crystal Zircon (diamond-esque)
– Black Spinel (Jet Black) Only available in checkerboard.
* For diamonds, black diamonds & other stones, please use the ENQUIRY FORM
– Please allow 4-6weeks for us to hand-craft each piece from our Wedding Collection. We don’t keep “stock” of these beautiful items, and make each one to order, selecting the perfect stone for each ring. You will receive an “Order Complete” email the day your item is shipped; you can then expect your item the following day.
– As with all of our stones, each one is unique so colours, shapes & cut may vary slightly from those pictured. We will always choose the best stone, in our opinion, for your ring.
– All rings are deemed to be Custom Orders, as they are made to order, so we do not accept refunds nor exchanges. (Please see Ts & Cs for more information)
– Should you require a re-size (if you absolutely had to guess when ordering!), you can order this HERE.