We love to create bespoke, one off pieces and can accept a limited number of custom projects each year. If you would like us to consider your idea for a custom piece of BMM, please fill in this Bespoke Request Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as BESPOKE REQUEST
You can download the form by clicking on the link above, then print, fill in and scan it back to us, or even post it snail mail! If you are unable to download & complete the form please include all of the information from the form in your email to us. (Due to the volumes of bespoke requests we receive, we may not respond if you haven’t included all relevant information)
A few notes on our Custom & Bespoke Service
– Unfortunately, due to time constraints and our current workload, we can’t say yes to all Bespoke Requests. We’ll read each and every request form sent to us, and will let you know as soon as we can, either way, so you know!
– We love unique and interesting designs! Due to time constraints we are only accepting a limited number of commissions each year, so if your design is something we’re into, we will try to fit it in! (If you’re asking us for something quite generic and readily available elsewhere, we are less likely to take on your project)
– We will not copy someone else’s work. By all means, send images for reference, but we will not make exact or almost-exact replicas of other people’s designs, so please don’t ask.
– Please be realistic with your budgets. We ask for an ideal and a maximum budget so that we can offer you some choices. Sometimes the difference of £100 can be huge in the quality of diamond we can source for you etc, so its good for us to know where you’re at. Also, bear in mind, that though we pride ourselves on being reasonably priced, if you’re enquiring about a custom, one off piece of jewellery, it will more than likely be more expensive than our other items, as we’ll be crafting it from hand for you, as a one off piece, rather than casting on a larger scale.
– Please check through our website, and our social media (instagram @bloodymarymetal ) for inspiration and a good idea of what we do! If you’re looking for personalised stack rings you can find them here